Just ME, EMERSON(:


ZarylLEmersonBonkers
Single , 8 always SINGLE
17 this year
B U N G
Loves MONEY, BASKETBALL, FREEDOM and MYSELF
A Bung who will never
Let any girl affect her life anymore
This is my blog , my affairs
i dont need
tuh hear any UNWANTED remarks from anyone.
dislike me , den fuck off from my blog
I don't welcome Spammer or Fuckers to my tagboard
Readers , please leave a tag before you leave (: Enjoy:)

MELODY



I wanted you - Ina

BeLINKS

KAT(:
BUATOH TaiZiYe :)
Joanna Yong Jie Jie :)
Rachel
Jervine :)
Yi Ting :)
Pai Dang SHERSHER
SHI HUI
Xiao Yuan :)
Pearlyn :)
Kazua XiaoSNOW x3s
XinGan XiaoQing :)
JieYun :)
Clara MEIMEI :)
Winnie :)
AHLing NUER :)
XIAONA :)
BAOBEI Katty :)






SCREAM




MEMORIES

January 2009March 2009April 2009May 2009June 2009July 2009August 2009September 2009October 2009November 2009December 2009January 2010February 2010March 2010April 2010May 2010June 2010July 2010



CREDITS


designer: Sheril.Amilia.
actual pictures: Photobucket
Picture Edit: Photoshop
Host: Blogger

Saturday, June 26, 2010
today 260610 . SUPPOSINGLY its our 1yr liaos derhs . aiyahs also say its supposingly liaos . sighs , time really flies mans . LOL .

nowadays have just been busy working , went tuh Zirca last wed with Jonas , Syikin , Aqiem , and Keane , and saw quite some of my frens there too . LOL .had a great time there mans . :D currently im in love with Tecktonik dance . so cool mans . LOL . i want tuh learn lahs , but im still waiting for ppl tuh teach me . LOL . im finally moving on liaos . hehe . without that ass . im moving on with some other girls liaos . and im after malay girls now . tired of chinese girls liaos . Hahahaha . finally huh ?! cos , guess thats what i should do right now , if not i will never be able tuh walk out of her . thats me , thats my way of moving on and forgetting abt her . i dont care what others gonna tink of me , cos i dont need anyone's opinion of me , I NEED NO ONE NOW . get lost if you dislike me , or anything that im doing right now . im PERFECTLY FINE with it . :D hehehe . dont come and bother my life , becos you noe i wont give a hoot abt yours . TYVM . sch reopening soon ! and gonna chiong Nlvl liaos ! OMG . th hell's gate is opening soon liaos ! have tuh go back tuh my schooling life , which is :

wake up early in th morning at 6am , carry heavy bags tuh sch again , remain seated in th class and listening tuh those boring tchers speeches when you dont really understand a fuck sometimes . wahs , sians ! worst of all , NO NIGHT LIFE , NO CLUBBING ! shagggggzxzzxz !

BORING life , thats what i will describe my schooling life . NO LIFE . Arghs ! cant enjoy what have been enjoying for th past 3weeks . sians lahs ! looking forward tuh my NOV - DEC holidays , gonna enjoy till i drop ! whoohooo ! LOL ! shall end here lerhs bahs . sorry that i dont update often and even when i update , i dint update much too . hahah . have been busy working and seldom use comp . sorry readers ! :D catch me on fb instead , cos maybe i will be more alive there ?! cos i use iPhone more often than comp mahs . and iPhone cant update blog . so , hope you guys understand ! :D take care everyone ! wish me good luck for my Nlvl yeahs ? thanks !! ^^
SCREAMED at Saturday, June 26, 2010